I dropped my baby....

So I posted yesterday how I was on day 5 of no sleep. Last night we both finally got some sleep he would only sleep in my chest like when he was a newborn (wouldn’t sleep at all the last 5 nights) I was on the edge of my bed when I fell asleep. His crib is right next to my bed with a gap between. I don’t remember falling asleep. But I woke up to my baby crying more like a scared cry not a hurt cry. He must’ve rolled off my chest or maybe I even rolled and he fell off and he was between my bed and his crib. I picked him up and within a minute he stopped crying. He fell back asleep in my arms and I stayed awake to make sure he was okay. But now he has a big red bump on his head.

I feel like the worst mother. I was so sleep deprived. I should have scooted over on the bed before I fell asleep.

I already have a dr apt for him today for something else so I’ll ask them to check out his head.

He fine this morning. His happy self smiling and doesn’t seemed bother or hurt.

I guess I just had to get that off of my chest. I feel like I’m going to get yelled at at his apt. I’m so nervous. I feel like shit