18 and trying to get pregnant 🤰🏼

LET THE HATE AND OPINIONS COME IN....

I stopped taking the mini pill on 5th of November (was on noriday for a year & then cerazette for a year and half maybe) because I kept forgetting to take it and me and my man of 6 years decided we wanted a baby. We have been trying ever since. I think my period has just started getting back into a routine now. For 3 months my period have been coming more or less at the same time each month now. So I guess that is right. But we still haven’t conceived! Is that normal? We are 18 & 20. We have been wanting this for a while and we don’t believe you have to be married to have a child. Being married doesn’t mean you’ll be together forever so please don’t comment you guys are to young, you should wait till marriage or wait till you know you’ll be together forever. Who bloody even knows their future. Because my period seems to be more or less the same time each month does that mean that the pill is out of my system? Is it normal we haven’t conceived? Any tips and please don’t say take ovulation tests because I don’t want to buy though. Also comment things that we should do before having a baby.