Could I be pregnant?

Kenzie

So I am on the pill and I am currently 8 days out from my next expected period. Normally my periods are 2-3 days but my last one lasted a whole week and it was way lighter than normal. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. I am having a lot of symptoms but I’m not sure if they are just premenstrual symptoms or pregnancy symptoms.

- My nipples are less tender (normally super sensitive but touching them doesn’t bother me at all right now)

- Increased discharge (normal white creamy-ish) but a lot for 4-5 days and then it died down

- Nausea! Sooo much, randomly throughout the day too. I work out too and it seems when I take my pre-workout I get even more nauseous (and it’s never happened before)

- Fatigue. I’ve literally been soo exhausted, it’s hard to get up in the morning, I get sleepy when driving, when I work out I’m just like so exhausted after that I have to take a nap when I get home.

- I’m randomly nauseous but when I’m not I’m superr hungry.

- I’ve been breaking out way more than Normal too on my face.

- I normally get a Brazilian but this time it was super painful and now my skin down there is super sensitive, so many ingrown hairs also. And it was the same person, same ingredients and everything as last time.

- I have to pee wayyyy more often then normal.

- There’s certain foods that just don’t taste good to me anymore and I literally cannot eat them.

- Also, mood swings. I started laughing super hard the other day for no reason and then all of a sudden I started crying and I couldn’t stop and then two minutes later I was laughing again and then was fine for the rest of the night.

- I’ve been getting kind of light-headed while working out also.

My husband and I just use birth control (the pill) I take it every morning at the same time. He does ejaculate inside of me! Thanks for the help!