I need advice on custody...

Krystal • I'm expecting January 8th with a little girl! Kristen Grace 🎀
I left my ex in January because he couldn't get a job and was on drugs. On top of that we moved 7 times sense my daughter has been born. We literally lived in a barn. So my mom paid 600 dollars for a custody agreement. God bless her she was going through breast cancer (she is also in the army) and having to deal with my problems. But anyways in our agreement it says that he has to give me a 30 day notice if he moves and the dates he gets to have my daughter and he has to pay me 200 a month for child support. He also gets to talk to her on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Well ended up meeting a guy in March and I got pregnant in April. We got married and I'm so happy I couldn't of asked for a better man in my life he does everything for me and my daughter. He gives her a hug and a kiss every day before he goes to work. (He is also in the army) So my ex got my daughter in July in the middle of him having my daughter he got in to a fight with his brother who he lived with and he moved and didn't tell me. Thank goodness he only gets her for 2 weeks at a time. So then he comes to bring her back and he is like I'm moving to Colorado. Goes up there couldn't get a job. He was with his mom this whole time. She is a retired veteran who gets a va check every month. So he was living off of her. Anyways his mom gets pissed at him and brings him back to Tennessee. And I didn't even find out that he moved again tell he was back in Tennessee. So I told him he isn't getting her in October that he can come visit her. ( because he has no job no car no place to live) And he said that's fine. But sense he has been back in Tennessee he has been partying and drinking with minors. Doing pills and making poor choices. Well yesterday he had the damn guts to get his little sister to talk crap to me. About how I'm a hoe cause I got pregnant and I got married. I'm so sick and tired of this bull crap. I'm 23 weeks pregnant I don't need this stress on the baby. He told me that our agreement is bull and that he isn't paying me anything (witch he hasn't given me a dime sense our agreement) so I told him ok your not going to talk to your daughter. She is only 23 months old and doesn't even know who she is talking too on the phone. I told him can get his rights through the court. Do you think I'm going about this all wrong? I need advice cause I'm getting ready to loose my mind.