Ridiculous hormone stories

Sh
As we all know, pregnancy hormones are pretty ridiculous and turn us into crazy people haha well I wanted to share my hormonal preggo break down I had last night. My aunt sent us a package that had some baby stuff in it. A big box of diapers, 2 blankets, and two little books (the crinkle/crunch ones). That is the first box of diapers we have gotten. Well later that night, me and my husband were sitting in bed watching Lilo and Stitch and just relaxing. The diaper box was sitting on the ground in front of the dresser. I just so happened to look at it, and I immediately bursted into tears. I couldn't stop thinking about changing their little poopy and pee pee bottoms and how excited I am to meet them and hold them and take care of them. And then I started laughing and crying at the same time because my husband  as laughing at me haha it was an interesting sight to see 😂😂 and I could not stop for the life of me. I was just so emotional. About the box of diapers...😂😂😂 it was just absolutely hilarious at the time, I felt sooo ridiculous. Like "WHY AM I CRYING?!" But i had no control over it haha that's the first time I've had a legit random pregnant/hormonal moment haha I've had mood swings every now and then and I get hangry. But that's the first time I just randomly started crying or anything like that. Feel free to share your stories as well. We could all use a laugh