Please help me

E

My dad is mentally and emotionally abusive towards everyone. My little brother my mom and me. He has been for years. And I dont knoe how to get out of this situation. I've asked for help before from the police but they said they can't do anything since he hasnt been physically abusive. He calls us names put us down and throws our stuff on the floor. All of our kithen stuff all over the floor. All of our restroom stuff on the floor. Everything was thrown on the floor for us to pick it up. He has threated to kill us many times. He says hes going to sell the house which we live in. He lives in mexico and he dosent even pay any bills here to say that. He got me a car for graduation but he says my mom cant use it. I dont even know how to drive so it woukd just be sitting there. I need help. Please. I don't know how to help my family and we need it. I juat wish he coukd beat me already so we can have evidence against him. If someone knows what im going through please help us. Or if you know how to get the polices attention so they coukd actually help us please please please let me know.