Help?!? I'm torn

I live with my husband his mother and 4 of his siblings in one house. It's a big house with 6 bedrooms and one of his siblings only stays here on his holidays. But there are always the wife of one of his other brothers and the 3 kids in this house. They only go home to sleep. So I'm really annoyed by the noise and dirt they make since I'm the one cleaning all the time. On weekends the rest of the family stays here for 2 nights that's 3 more adults and 7 more kids. I really want to have my own house where I don't have to raise my nieces and nephews.

I'm pregnant and I don't want to be stressed throughout my pregnancy. But they don't make it easier. I try to talk to them but they are not understand. Just a few days ago they were cooking something and it had a very terrible smell so I had to vomit. I asked them not to cook it again as long as I am so fast in vomiting but only 3 days later they cooked it again and I had to vomit again. It ended up in a huge argument and them telling me that they won't stop cooking just because I can't handle the smell.

It's only one dish they have so many other dishes left and it's not like I'm saying it for no reason.

Anyway, that's just one story. Whatever I say is always wrong and I'm so tired of arguing and compromising without them helping me.

But if we move out they will lose this house, because they are not enough people for this big house and my mother in law is not working. My husband is paying the most of the rent and yet nobody listens to him.

I try to convince my husband all the time but he seems to like staying. I don't know what to do about it. I cry every day about it (I guess it's the pregnancy hormones)

Can you give me a tipp how to deal with them or how to convince my husband?