UPDATE 3: No baby 😢 Line eyes or for real?

Danielle

I just wanted to update everyone who has supported me. My hcg level wasn’t rising. I started to bleed a lot today. My doctor said he thinks this was a chemical. I’m totally crushed. 12 months of trying. Age 45. We almost had it. I won’t give up until I’m told I’m out though. Thanks again for all the well wishes and congrats.

Hi ladies, I am 45 years old. We’ve been trying to conceive for one year now. My doctor told me I could go ahead and start testing today if I wanted to at 8dpo. The results I think I see showed up within five minutes. When I hold it up to the light I swear I see something too. I’ve posted on here in the past where I thought I had a positive test and sadly it turned out not to be. I’m really praying and hoping that this is it.🤞🏼🙏🏼👶🏻

Thank you.

Update, took a digital. Never had any luck in the past with OPK’s. It’s says pregnant but is that little block supposed to be in the corner of the test? Idk if I did something wrong.

I took it apart after to look at the strip and I see a vvvfl. It is very early at 8dpo. Currently waiting to get my blood drawn.

Well I don’t think I’m wrong this time. Already getting darker from yesterday!

I’m 45 and pregnant! Thank you God!