Ovulation Bleeding

Claire
I'm a little worried. I'm 23. This has never happened to me until now. Yesterday was when one of my tracking apps predicted I would be ovulating. They couldn't be any more right on the money! (This is somewhat new for me as well but within the past year, I can tell when I'm ovulating because I get bad cramps and pains, headaches, soreness etc.)
I went to my doctor's 11 days ago and had a Pap smear done. It was a day after / last day perhaps of my last period. I didn't experience any pain or discharge as a result of the Pap smear. 
Lab results came back and although I don't have an infection or any painful symptoms of a yeast infection, my doctor told me that I had extra yeast (which I've noticed lately I've been having quite some discharge). This is not a new thing. Maybe it's my body or diet, idk but I got the same results from my pap smear 2-3 years ago. 
She prescribed me a pill for the yeast which I took a week later (9/11) and the 2nd one which I needed to take 4 days later, this morning (9/15). 
My ovulation date with symptoms of cramping, pain, etc was yesterday (9/14) but I was shocked when I noticed I was bleeding! It was just a little at first, I googled it and found that ovulation bleeding is not that rare and is a good sign/indication of fertility and the ovulation itself. 
This is my 2nd day with bleeding (since yesterday it has gotten heavier, just as much as a period really. I've had to use tampons even). But I haven't had cramps today. Still the bleeding is concerning me. 
I did have unprotected sex on 9/7 but got and took a Plan B One Step (emergency contraceptive) the next morning. 
Could you chalk up my ovulation bleeding up to the "scraping" of my Pap smear and or the fact that my reproductive system/ area has been through a lot lately? Either or I'm okay with. I just dot want to be pregnant.