Name Reveal

So I’m looking for advice, this is my second (and final) baby, we aren’t too big on reveals of any sort, so with our first we told everybody her name right away but it caused so much unneeded stress on my already hormonal self because my husbands whole family tried to get us to change her name, they said it was “too old” (very traditional) and at first I didn’t mind that they didn’t like it but after months of them trying to get us to change it, it started to hurt my feelings. Anyways! Naturally we decided we’re not telling a soul this baby’s name until he’s born lol. We kind of wanted to tell people in a special way since idk maybe I’m just wanting everything to be extra special for my last baby 😂 but nothing too crazy or out there. I wanted some ideas of something small and cute we can do once he’s born, like the two ideas I’ve had was to put on a little newborn onesie “hello, my name is___” or to have those little “it’s a boy” cigars customized to say his name and give them out at the hospital to family that visits. Idk something that will be memorable but not over the top lol. Any suggestions please!! I’m 33 weeks pregnant and very excited to share his name after birth.