First month off birth control

Rachel • ❤️
Hello! So this is my first month off of birth control. I have been having pregnancy like symptoms for over a week: super sore boobs, large blue veins showing on my breasts, cramping, frequent urination, back ache, emotional. There are probably more I'm not listing! 
I took a pregnancy test on Thursday and Saturday but I got two BFN. AF is supposed to be here today, no sight of her yet. So going to wait and take a test again. 
But what this post is really about, is all those symptoms could potentially be for pregnancy, or for AF. since they seemed different than usual is why I thought I was pregnant. I'm just wondering if anyone had crazy bad symptoms that were related to their first period after birth control. 
I was on birth control for 9 years before stopping and TTC. 
Sunday night I had the worst cramps I have ever had, I was balling crying and thought I was going to have to go to the hospital. I've never had that before. Only lasted that night. I'm hoping it's implantation. 
Sorry that was super long, but I wanted to give the full story and see of anyone had similar experiences and if they ended up just being AF or pregnancy :]