I finally left him and this abusive relationship

Me and my ex had been together for about 5 years off and on. And throughout this time he has continually verbally abused me. Which is why my family never like him or wanted me to date him. From names like bitch, stupid, dumb, fuckface you name it he has called me it. He makes less money than I do and he does not have a vehicle. Which wasn't an issue for me because I have a great career and car, but when you feel like he expects things and not appreciative of them, makes me not even want to help him. Because nothing I do is ever enough. He gets angry when I tell him no I won't or can't do something he wants. He has called my job and cursed out my boss and the other women I work with ( law firm) in hopes of getting me fired. I had to change my number 3 times because he kept calling me blocked. I'm just really over all of this. We had been trying to conceive for months and I am finally understanding that everything happens for a reason and God never gave us that baby. Which may be for the best, because I can only imagine what I would have went through as a co parent with my ex. I deserve better and I believe that God has the right person for me. I will Never let another man do this to me. I have a family that loves me and I know I deserve better. Guess my baby wishes are on pause for now. But I'm still blessed 😊😊😊😊😊