Needing some insight *please read*

Chevelle

I’m 32 weeks + 3 days pregnant. I’ve been bleeding since 29+3. Anywhere from 500ml losses to 5ml losses. It varies. I’ve never been more then 36 hours between bleeds.

My placenta is anterior and well clear of the cervix. I have no ectropions. Ultrasound shows no clots or pockets of blood or any obvious separation of the placenta. Baby is happy as far as constant monitoring can tell.

I’ve been in hospital for 3 weeks now under constant observation. To say I’m over it is an understatement.

I know this baby needs to stay in as long as it can for growth and development but I want him out. I can’t keep bleeding like this. I have a 13 month old at home that doesn’t even know who I am anymore.

I’m struggling to cope and I just want to be home with my family.

Does anyone know what could possibly be wrong with me? Has anyone else experienced this or knew someone who did. I want to know what happened to them. I’m terrified they’re just letting me get worse and worse until something horrible happens.

I just need some kind of reassurance or and idea of what could happen because all I’m getting from the doctors is question marks.

Please help me