Unpopular opinion (facts😏) THE PULL OUT METHOD IS A RELIABLE FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL

Aw

....FOR SOME PEOPLE.

The reason the pull out method has such a bad typical use success rate (78%) is because it hugely relies on human error. If executed perfectly every time it is reliable (96%)

If you don’t have much control then it’s not the method for you. If you are sure that you can perform this method perfectly then it’s pretty damn reliable. Not the MOST reliable of course the mainstream methods such as the pill, implant and condoms (perfect use) is around 99%.

That is the pull out method, now mix that into other natural family planning techniques such as <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">tracking ovulation</a>.

I’m happy using this method and not risking serious health problems or even death. I’d much rather have a baby than more than double my chances of a blood clot using the pill or having some invasive procedure stick something inside of me.

I’m not judging those who use these types of birth controls, everyone should have the choice to use whichever form they please.

Natural family planning can be up to 99% effective.