My sisters husband doesn’t trust me with my niece. I need some comfort.

🌼🌼

My sister and I used to be close but he and I never got along. Ever since she got married she doesn’t spend time with our side of the family, she didn’t come to my wedding because his family was going on a camping trip.🤦🏻‍♀️ when there’s family events it always seems like either they can’t make it or she has plans with his family. Whatever it doesn’t phase me. Fast forward this is the second time that my sister asks me to watch my niece but he always changes plans last min so that his family can watch her instead. It really bothers me because last time she was a few months old and he said he didn’t want me to watch her because I never had kids before. And now I was supposed to watch her only 2 hours but an hour before he was supposed to leave her here change of plans his family will watch her instead.

I understand that it can be hard leaving you child with someone for the first time I get that, my niece is only 1. But it’s not like I don’t like kids or anything. I love kids, I’ve watched kids from my husbands side of the family. My husband and I have been trying for our first for 2 years.

It just bothers me because it feels very personal to me.

Side note* my moms been watcher her so it’s not my side of the family just me🙃