Help sos

Hey guys! I’ve been struggling these last couple months with my relationship. My bf and I have been together for 2.5 years. He’s my first real relationship, we’ve been living together on our own for 1.5yrs.

I’m 20 years old he’s 24

These last couple of months I have been super sad and moody. My boyfriend treats me amazing and does everything he can to make our relationship work. Before he had big jealously issues in the beginning. He really made it hard for me to be with him. This last year he has changed 100% but I just find myself slowly falling out of love. I am so young and I barely have any friends. I miss my family and I miss being single. Not hooking up with a bunch of guys but just going out and meeting new ppl. I feel so guilty even saying this online but I need to tell someone.

Anyway, my bf got a puppy. He got it for me. It is our dog and I work at night when he works during the day so I’m basically with the puppy 24/7. I love him he is so cute and a lot of work but I know that this was not good for our relationship.

We almost broke up the week we got the dog.

Now we have this dog and I feel trapped. I am happy but I have this voice in the back of my head saying I don’t want to be with him. Guys I don’t know what to do.

I need someone’s advice who has dating experience. I have been with this man for so long and I don’t know if we can break up, especially if we just got a puppy together