Sexually Frustrated

Maybe I shouldn't be upset. If I was a guy I'd probably be seen as a jerk, I'm very aware, but I am a very sexual human being. I only see my boyfriend once a week. Which means we only get to have sex once a week. So if something happens where we don't get to have sex I am pisssed.

Like today. We double dated with my cousin and her best friend. The whole afternoon I was telling my boyfriend I was horny. We got to the movies and I gave him a hand job (judge me later idc). He came. But then he brought me home and even though we sat in his car for a good 30 minutes nothing happened.

We've had this problem in the past and he knows it makes me mad, if I take the time to make you cum or you know that after you cum you lose al sexual interest take the initiative to help us both be pleased. Why should one person be satisfied and one be without. And yes. I KNOW. You should do things for people without expecting anything in return, but I can't control the fact that I'm mad.

I'm going a whole another week without dick and he got his nut off.

And it's not that I don't think he cares about me, I feel he just doesn't think it's a big deal, but it is a very big deal to me.

I'm so mad right now. Like I try to be understanding and patient, but I'm pissed. And I can't turn it off, I'm not wired that way.

Vote below to see results!