Boyfriend cheating and lying

Tanya

Hey girls,

So, I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now. Things are great until recently he didn’t want to spend the night together anymore and then I saw he had emails from POF, Okcupid, etc from looking up his schedule for hockey.

Now, I confronted him about this but he claims they are still getting sent to his email because he thought just deleting the app would stop them. However, wouldn’t it have been smarter to delete the account after he met me? That’s what I did. He said it was nothing. I told him if it’s nothing, then show me your account. He refused to log in and said it was an invasion of privacy. So, I left it at that.

Me going with my gut, I didn’t believe him. I know I shouldn’t have looked but I found his old phone sitting in plain sight, fully charged. He’s never had a Snapchat but looking on his old phone, it’s on there. Messages from random girls, sex snap accounts, the whole nine yards. I even saw he pays for girls to show them everything and he’s sent videos of himself. The dates go back as far as 2017 from what I saw.

Our sex life is the best sex life ever. So there are no problems in the bedroom.

So, then I made a fake Pof account and he said he was single was just looking for hookups. This gets me frustrated. He’s even tried meeting up with “her.” You might think I’m crazy for doing that but I wasn’t going to get it out of him.

What should I do? Part of me wants to pack up all my stuff without saying a word. Another part of me wants to tell his mom because her and I have grown so close. She says I’ve been the best thing that’s happened to him.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? I need help.