Should i reply?

So there is this boy...we met 6 months ago.We had a “thing” but we never dated for more than 1 month.Firstly he told me that he is not ready for a relationship and he got back with his ex for 2 weeks and the broke up with her and came back to me.He told me that he wasn’t sure if he still has feelings for her(btv they are in the same class)that’s why they got back together but after these 2 weeks he is totally sure that he has nothing for her only for me.Then we started dating.It was nice but i was stressed because i was scared of him cutting me again because he is “not ready for a relationship”.And that’s what happened but two days after New Year’s <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> because we were both drunk and high and we got into a argument and we fought and talk shits about each other to each other.After that nothing happened for these 4 month except that he texted me for my birthday and talking to each other about smth in one night club.I thought that this is the end but maybe no.Last night i uploaded a pic of mine to my insta story i he replied with “😮”.I was super excited but i remembered all of the things he did...my bff’s told me just to seen his message or to not reply or seen it at all.What would you do if you were in my situation.I want to make him chase me NOW because i was chasing him for 6 months...(btv sorry for my english i’m russian)