In law problems.

Holli 🌻 • mommy to a baby boy💕
I'm 7 months pregnant, and my boyfriend and I weren't together long before we got pregnant. it wasn't planned and it definitely took us for surprise but were extremely happy  to be welcoming a new soul into the world. anyways ever since me and him moved in together, and found out we were pregnant his mother has become evil. she's super controlling, and very manipulative and she always try's to find reasons not to like me, or get my boyfriend not to like me. she's the most immature woman I've ever met and she's almost 50 years old. if something doesn't go her way, then it's like world war 3. she try's to take control over every aspect of my boyfriends life, my life, and I fear she's gonna try to do the same with our baby boys life as well. but the worst part of it is my boyfriend let's her treat him like a child and he's 23 years old! full grown adult. and then he complains when she does it. he doesn't stand his ground, and he doesn't put her in her place. she's always getting Into our business, and she always try's to treat me like a child. she disrespects all the time for absolutely no reason, and her actions are causing severe damage in me and my boyfriends relationship. it's causing me to resent my boyfriend cause of the way he let's her treat me, and the way he let's her act towards us. we are adults and I will NOT be treated like a child. not to mention me and my boyfriend aren't married not even engaged. any advice? I really need some. idk what to do anymore. I'm stressed all the time, his mother is constantly causing issues for us and I can't take it anymore. something's got to change or were gonna have serious problems. :/