Missing my sleeping baby

I used to be those girls who says they don’t want any babies. Nov.2018 when I found out I was pregnant, I had mixed emotions (happy &scared). On January 2019 I found out it was a baby girl. We had a name for her “Ariyåna Lei-Rose”. It was just the perfect name. The beginning of March2019 it was an ultrasound to see if she was okay. In the ultrasound her heart, no genetic problems, she looked healthy;she was like waving and moving her toes. Then March26 came, it was a follow up appointment and there wasn’t any heart beat. My husband and I were devastated. It was like my heart was torn. That same day I had to be induced because she stopped growing and was just deteriorating in me. March 27 I gave birth to her, ohh did she look like my husband and the only thing she resembles of me was my toes. Ever since I’ve gave to my little beautiful angel, I just can’t stop thinking about what my life could’ve been. I miss her dearly. I miss my pregnant belly and how I would feel her flutters when I play reggae music. ♥️ every night gets hard. I stay up til the next day and sleep through out the whole day. I cry every night feeling confused why me. I don’t even know if this is how depression feels. Should I tell my doctor about my situation or should I just let time heal me?