FINALLY my turn. πŸ’–πŸ’–

kentucky mom β€’ β€’πŸ‘°πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€΅πŸΌ 9/28/13 β€’ πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘§πŸΌ πŸ’–4/17/19πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ» β€’ πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ’™ 4/27/22 β€’

Well I was due April 23rd, but my doctor wanted to induce me. So Tuesday April 16th I went to the hospital at 6:00pm. I got all ready. My doctor wanted to do cervidil so they inserted that into my cervix at 11:30pm. I was dilated 1cm. My cervix was still thick. I go through the night at 9:30am I got the cervidil removed I didn’t progress any so then they started pitocin. At 12:25 my water broke. I was having 2 minute apart contractions. The contractions started to pick up. Still not dilated any after a few hours. Then at 6:30pm I asked the doctor what my options were. Well he said by the looks of it C-Secton. Well that doctor left at 7 and another doctor came on at about a 8:00pm and said I could be in labor for 48 more hours so he suggested c-section. He said in the next 30 minutes. I’m like jeez okay. We get back and ready to go my doctor then tells my husband that the cord is wrapped around the baby’s neck... twice... and if I would of done a vaginal delivery we would have a high chance on loosing our daughter. I go into the room where they do the C-Section and I guess I was acting a fool from all the drugs. My body wouldn’t take the epidural fully so they had to put me out. I wake up and the look on my husbands face was just amazing. 😍 so after being in labor for 8 hours and over 24 hours of not progressing my daughter entered this world on April 17th @ 8:49pm.

Olivia Renae Skyy R.

6lbs 2oz

19 1/2 inches long.

She is perfect. 😍πŸ₯°πŸ’–