Hopeless...😣

Sa

I have an apt on the 25th. I started yesterday (the 18th) when I wasnt suppose to start until the 22nd. Im never early. I'm regular. Always on time.

I am feeling hopeless. I got pregnant in January and had a miscarriage. We have been trying (I know not very long) since then. Everyone in my family keeps telling me to keep trying. But each month is a heartbreak.

Almost all the women in my family has endo, I have never been tested but I will be tested on the 25th. Also going to check to see if I have any problems with infertility. I'm scared. I have always wanted a big family. 6 kids. It's always been my dream. And I'm so scared. I feel hopeless, frustrated, and hurt.

No one ever talks about how hard it is to try to get pregnant.

Everyone says to keep trying, dont give up, dont try as hard, itll happen when you're ready... but they never say that sometimes it takes time. Sometimes you get heartbroken. Sometimes your body just isnt made for babies.

AND I HOPE mine is. I HOPE I can have babies. I'm going to keep trying and ask to be checked and get ovulation pulls or any help I need...

😭💔