The Journey!

Lyndsy • Mother of 2 fur babies expecting Twins Feb 5 2021 🤰🏼🤰🏼First IVF Success!

When I started this app 3 years ago I got it to help me track my cycles in hopes of getting pregnant. That was 3 years ago and Iv still yet to get pregnant. And that’s ok! Iv seen thousands of women on here get pregnant and thought there lucky I wish that where me. Iv let it get me bitter and upset Iv cried many many nights over it. Iv said Fuck it and stopped trying all together. Iv seen my best friends get pregnant and have babies and I’m sitting over here like when will it be my turn. But I finally realized something today. Maybe my path is not to have biological children maybe God is calling me down another path called adoption. Iv spend thousands in <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">fertility treatment</a> and have never once been pregnant. So yesterday night me and my husband sat down and started the adoption process. It’s been a long bitter road but I think this might be my chance of finally becoming a mother. Wish me luck ladies!