Please help really need advice not sure what to think!

Kristen • Jasmine 💕 30.10.20 👶🏻🌎♥️

So basically since last weekend I’ve been having light cramps a tiny bit of ewcm and was due on on Tuesday 16th poss 17th latest. So I’m now2-3 days late and I’m never late my longest cycle day is 33 days but average 30. The day I was due on at like 1am I noticed a blob of like white/clear gloop it was stretchy ish which I’ve never ever had before. I expected to come on when I woke up later that day and nothing but I’ve felt cramps thinking my period is coming every day since and still nothing. I did and still have a few pregnancy symptoms but took a test yesterday evening and this morning both negative.

We dtd the first 2 days of my fertile window and that’s it (about 4-5 days before ovulation) but just thought it would be impossible to get pregnant then.

I really don’t know what could be going on at all, does anyone have any idea? I don’t have pcos or any other hormonal imbalances etc and had a smear test a couple of days before we dtd.

Not sure where to be worried or not? Surely I can’t be pregnant but am having awful cramps as if period is coming but every day nothing 🙈

Thank you for any advice xx