Out of country inlaws

Becca
My MIL told my husband her and her husband are coming to visit when the baby is born and staying for a week.  My husband knows his mom and dad stress me out when they are here and tried to tell her that we needed time to bond and perhaps they could get a hotel nearby... She was outraged and couldn't figure out why she would have to sleep elsewhere when she will be spending every waking moment with us.    The problem for me is she hardly speaks English (so I can't really communicate with her), they can't get around our small, rural town without us, they can't even read a menu here in the states, she has no idea how to cook American food and she is OCD about cleanliness.  Her husband expects her to care for him as he's "exhausted from working" and naps the whole time he's here. 

I want them to see their grandchild.  It's the very first one for both families and I know everyone is excited, but there is no way I can deal with them right after having a baby.  His mom doesn't understand breastfeeding and thinks she will stay up all night to feed the baby so we can sleep, and that she can bath the baby, and change it and somehow that's going to be a huge help to me?!  I feel like the last thing I want to do is hand over my baby to her so she can take care of it while I take care of them!!!  That's not helping me!  I don't know what to have my husband tell them.  Anyone in a similar situation?  What did/would you do?