I give up on my love life :(

li

I give up. I hate everyone. so I dated this guy for two months! but he was fucking my ex bsf the whole time. and when I tried to break up with him the first time he freaked out and so in December I broke up with him a week after Christmas. that let me just tell you HE WANT TO BE MY FUCKING FRIEND HE WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! And I had (keyword: had) this bestfriend, we will call him bell. so bell left school for about 3 weeks bc he got really sick. well when bell came back he gave me a hug and a kiss, and our friends would always want us to date, but bell didnt want to. well bell and I would always hang out, at school at home constantly, only to realize that I had fallen in love with him💀🤦🏻‍♀️ so about 2 weeks later I tell him..he said it back. the sad part is the next day he didnt look at me, talk to me, or even act like I existed. the not even a full week past but two days passed. he tells my friend that he has a gf and she eventually tells me. then 1 week with out talking to ne he makes excuses for not talking to me. I could tell he was lying. it was pretty obvious. I still love him..and he knows it, when he looks at me he can see the pain hes putting me thru and that's why he cant even look at me.