I saw my sac today!!! 5 weeks!

Kera

So, last Monday I went to the ER because my OB sent me there. I was spotting and I’m considered high risk. When I went I was only 4 weeks. My HCG came back at 153, I was told I was threatening to miscarry and that I should return on Wednesday to test again. I was so traumatized you guys that I didn’t return. I decided I was going to let nature take its course if need be because I was just over being in hospitals. This would have been my third unsuccessful pregnancy. Anyway, I begin spotting a little at 11 and my SO told me I had no choice, it was his kid too and I was going back to the ER. I got here and immediately liked the staff that were here tonight versus the ones who were here Monday. Immediately they made me feel better, they were so comforting and was actually interested in finding out what was going wrong. They ran tests and the results just came back. They saw my sac, my HCG is at 3,000, and he said that everything seems to be going perfectly. I am so overjoyed, I have never had numbers like that and they were never able to see anything on the ultrasound. My God is so good, I’m measuring at 5 weeks. Is that level good?? I’m so grateful you all. I had to share this news with someone because no one knows I’m pregnant, so who’s better than my fellow December sisters. I do wanna ask for you alls continuous prayers, they would be greatly appreciated ❤️❤️❤️