I don’t know what to do w him :/

So me and this guy have had kind of a history. We’ve been fw each other for about 3 years now on and off but we never actually dated. When we first started dating he had a girlfriend and let’s just say things didn’t end well. He’s always been a true definition of a hoe lmao but my dumbass always seemed to look past that. We did fuck once during the first year of us talking but it was just that one time. I’m very bad with putting my words together so bear with me. Fast forward to now (2 years later) we talk sometimes and I sometimessss go over but I still haven’t let him hit since that one time. I really don’t know why he still fw me if I haven’t given it up to him if that makes sense. He’s a hoe, he’s the type to hit and dip, but I feel like it’s different w me and I don’t know whyyyyy. I’ve asked but he doesn’t answer smh. Idk I really like him but he’s did me dirty in the past and my pride is waaaay too big when it comes to him so I always act like I don’t gaf but I really do lol. I’ve had this gut feeling that he likes me just as much but he doesn’t do anything. He doesn’t make an effort to hang out, go out to eat, we don’t talk everyday but when we’re together in private I swear it’s like we fw each other heavy. It’s been going on for 3 years now and let’s just say I’m tired... I don’t wanna do this shit anymore if it’s not gonna go anywhere but this gut feeling I started having about a month ago is something serious I don’t know what to do ://