Advice on a family situation

So i just returned to work this week and we hired a nanny for my 4 month old son. I chose to take a step back in my career and asked if i can work half days and the rest from home so i leave work at around 2. Anyway, i left a bit early today and got home to find my husband’s grandmother just sitting there with my son. I was so shocked I didn’t even know what to say, she told me she’s been there since 11!

She said that since i decided to leave my son for a job she should come see the baby! I told her that the nanny we hired is someone we know and trust so thank you but you should let me or my husband know before you decide to visit.

She made me feel like im a horrible mom for leaving him, she kept going on and on about my job. I would love to be a stay at home mom but my career has been very important to me and the paycheck is great. Even with half time i make more than my husband. I just felt horrible after she left!

Anyway, i told my husband and he agreed completely about showing up uninvited and said he’ll talk to him mom so she could talk to her.

I just felt like our privacy was completely breached and she was giving ME crap about it.

I need advice on how to get that message across. I don’t want her coming to my house when im not there 🤷🏻‍♀️