I hate telling my parents I’m pregnant

When I found out I was pregnant I was ecstatic, it wasn’t planned but it’s a great surprise. But soon after I realized I would have to tell my parents. I’m 20, live with my boyfriend and they are moving across the country in less than a week. My parents and I haven’t had a great relationship, and after an odd breakup/divorce with my ex husband 7 months ago my parents have decided that they do not have room in their lives to meet my boyfriend. We’ve been together 6 months, I was only married for 6 months and was unhappy most of it. My parents adored my ex and were upset I started dating so soon after my divorce. But I was ready. Monday of last week I came to them and asked them to meet my boyfriend before they move. I hoped that then we could tell them I’m pregnant together. They refused saying They can’t open their lives to another person, and all I could think is it will now be two. Then Saturday my boyfriend Gets a call from my father. He tried telling him about past things I’d done and we think he was trying to break us up, we then Sunday had a call with him and I told him I was pregnant and still tried to get him to leave me. I’m sure he wants me to move with them and not be with him. My mother doesn’t know and it’s going to be way worse, I’ve heard her say make sure you’re taking your pill we don’t want a baby. I’m just crushed. I feel just hurt. My parents don’t want to support my decisions and it seems their grandchild either.