My husband used me on our anniversary😔

Today was mine and my husbands 3 year anniversary. We didn’t celebrate, there was too much to do but I still had an overall good day until tonight. When we laid down in bed I told him happy 3 years a few minutes before midnight and gave him a lot of love and affection. I wanted to make love and really try to feel a strong connection with him. He could sense what I wanted so he told me that he was too tired. So I respected that because we had done a lot today and gave him a goodnight kiss and turned around. I spent maybe 15 minutes on my phone and decided that I was going to go to sleep so I turned over to cuddle him and he woke up and said “Will you suck my dick?” I responded with yes but what got into you? Did you have a dream or something? He said no so I proceeded to do what he asked. The whole time he never offered to touch me or kiss me and I felt off about the whole situation, I knew at that point that I was just being used and that he didn’t want anything to do with me that he just wanted to get off and be done with it. I finished him off and got up to wash my hands. Immediately he asks me what’s wrong, obviously because he knew that he had just used me. I tell him and he gets pissed saying that he had a sweet dream about me and he wanted to have sex with me but he got lazy and didn’t want to force me ( he had no problem forcing my head on his dick with me pulling away because he was hurting me.)Obviously he is lying at this point because he told me he didn’t have a dream. Anyways I told him that I feel like a used piece of garbage and he yells and cussed at me and says I need to get that out of my head. It wouldn’t be there if he didn’t make me feel that way.. I’m so hurt and emotional right now.

It’s not like I knew he wasn’t planning on having sex with me when I agreed to do it.

Yeah I agreed to suck his dick but half way threw it he started pushing my head all the way to the base and holding it there and I was pulling back trying to make him stop and he held me there. You all act like your clueless how a situation can change quickly.🤦‍♀️