Pelvic pain/discomfort worsens? 22 weeks.

Amanda
Hi everyone!  I posted this in general pregnancy as well, so I apologize if you're seeing this twice. I meant to post it here. I want to know if anyone else is experiencing this right now... I feel ridiculous complaining at only 22 weeks, but I really need some insight. I have been having lower abdomen pain/pelvic pain and discomfort for a while. It had been worsening over the last 3 weeks or so. I found that it's worse in the morning, then I hardly feel it for the rest of the day. It's mostly after lying down for long periods. I have a body pillow that I keep between my legs and put under my bump for support, which helps, but doesn't solve the problem. I spoke with my doctors and they said it's just stretching, and not to worry unless I'm bleeding. My anatomy scan came back good 2 weeks ago, and I mentioned this problem to them at that time as well. I know she's sitting a little low (they needed to do a transvaginal just to see my cervix), but I'm worried every time I wake up! Any help is appreciated. I just want to get confirmation that this is normal. This is my first pregnancy. Thanks!