Pregnant body attractive to SO?

Kellie Anne • The new mom(to be)🤰🏼 of Sawyer Landon👶🏼💙 and Happy wife to my wonderful husband👫🏼, with the "UnPopular" opinions in this day and age appearenlty🤷🏼‍♀️

So, my husband and I have been married for over 2 years and I am currently 32weeks pregnant with our first. I recently noticed that my husband doesnt want to have sex like ever which is Sooooo out of character considering he usually wants sex Every Night. I confronted him about it with a "Why dont you want to have sex all the time" kind of question and he responded with an"im exhausted" type of answer (granted, he did just start a new job that has him doing a lot) but I knew there was more to it so I followed with a "oh okaye, well do you also not feel as attracted to me right now?" kind of question and he admitted to me that my belly kind of turns him off.. He says that he still loves me and would never want anyone else but right now hes just not feeling the attraction. Now, my husband and I are extremely honest with eachother and I like it when he tells me that something looks bad on me or makes me look chunky, and I really appreciate that he was honest with me about that. I just want to know, is there any advice you ladies can give to help bring the Spark back during pregnancy? Cuz I cant go 8 more weeks like this.

Vote below to see results!