Not so relaxing vacation

Rachael

Our whole family has had a rough go ofnit this vacation. I took off 2 weeks to visit my husbands family, relax, and maybe get a few things around the house ready for baby. Everyone has had a tougher time during vacation than our usual work weeks. My husband got into something he is apparently very allergic to. He broke out in hives all over twice, and we still can figure out what the cause it. Poor guy's hands are even scarred where he broke out in hives.

Then my daughter has struggled terribly with her allergies and asthma this week. The pollen in the air has been super bad, especially where we were vacationing. We have been pretty heavily reliant on her baby Claratin, Benadryl, and the inhaler these last two weeks.

Then for me, I have had a resurgence of pre-eclampsia with super high BP and got put on modified bed rest 2 days into vacation. Then today, after just getting back into town. I go to the grocery store to re-stock the fridge, and slipped on a wet spot and fell really hard in the store. Its just not been a very relaxing vacation. Is it bad I am actually ready to go back to work? Work seemed so much less crazy than all this.