To My Unborn Child Part 2

E

Hey my love,

Mommy is thinking about you so much and just felt like writing to you to tell you that I love you. I took another pregnancy test today, and the test line was darker than the control line! This let's mommy know that you're doing so good in there! Mommy is proud of you! The doctors told me you're doing well too! Mommy and Daddy get to see you for the first time on May 8th! We are so excited! You will be 6 weeks and 2 days then and we should be able to see your heartbeat! Mommy is a little nervous, but Daddy told me everything will be okay.

We get to see you right before Mother's Day. Thank you my love for making me a mother and making me a better woman. You have brought so much joy to my life already and I cant wait to hold you in my arms for the first time. I want you to know, my love that you were made from love. Me and Daddy love you so much and we love each other so much. You represent us and the love we share. Know this and take pride in it! You are everything I've ever hoped for sweetheart. Me and your daddy are going out tonight to celebrate you. Talk to you soon my love.

Love,

Mommy ❤