No ovulation??

Hi all. This is my first time posting!  my cycle has me seriously confused. I have used a period and <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">ovulation tracker</a> for around 3 years to avoid pregnancy. We started trying to conceive in May and were pregnant that month but sadly we lost the baby at the end of July. My cycle picked back up just like normal a couple weeks later tracked my ovulation for August (which was normal) because we wanted to wait a whole month before we started ttc again. This week was suppose to be my fertile week and we bd for 4 days straight starting last Saturday. But instead I've had no signs of ovulation at all. I'm someone who's cycles are very regular and consistent almost down to the exact day. So I'm just confused as to why I've had no luck being fertile this week. Could we maybe have concieved when we bd so my ovulation symptoms never came? I have the same one side cramping and cm and temp every month. We plan to keep bd for the next week just to help our chances but I know if I don't ovulate there's no pregnancy chance correct? Sorry it's so long I'm just super frustrated with my body right now. :) thanks ladies!