SOS I’m lost

Emily

I’m currently pregnant with baby #2 while baby #1 is only 14 months old. It’s also coming up on a really rough time of year for me and my husband and I don’t have a great relationship still. Since I had baby #1 our relationship has been awful and we even split up and filed for divorce at one point(I ask myself every day if I made the right choice or the easy choice to get back with him). He thinks I need to do everything at home and everything that concerns our daughter. I’m currently unemployed and going to school 6 days and 3 nights a week. When I don’t have a job he wants me to get one because, as he says “I can’t do everything myself” but when I do have a job he wants me to quit because “we never see you and it’s like I’m a single dad”. Well every day since we’ve had our daughter has been like I’m a single mom. I’m expected to do everything. I have class on Saturdays and he can’t even get up with her that morning so I can sleep for an extra 20 minutes. I have to get up with her, change her, and get her dressed for the day or else it’s a nuclear war. If I wake him up and that’s not done then I get to be late so that it is done. I’m currently struggling with migraines again as well(I’ve had them my entire life and even saw a neurologist for years) and he just does not care. He got mad that I made him get up this morning because I was so dizzy that I fell and I literally can’t take care of my daughter like that. He then woke me up an hour later screaming at me telling me to “get the fuck up” because he needed to go mow the grass and if I didn’t get up, then he was taking her to his moms(it was 0730 on a Sunday morning...nobody is up). I’m just so unhappy with everything and I’m mad at myself for letting it be this way. I just don’t know what to do anymore.