How I finally got my BFP!

Kim • 27/vet tech/ married 8-18-13. Lost our daughter 6-7-16 at 41 weeks
I think instead of just 
 howing a picture we should really explain how we got to this point!
My husband and I are 28 & 26 and healthy. 
This would be cycle 5 of ttc
I came off seasonale birth control in May after about 8 years.
My cycle became, weirdly enough, regular immediately while very short averaging 26 days, ovulating late at CD 15-18
I have been using the Internet cheapies wondfo ovulation and pregnancy tests and have had nothing but success.
We used preseed occasionally the past three cycles 
I have been taking pre natals since maybe January per my doctors suggestion to ttc
This past cycle my husband finally started taking daily vitamins again and was eating foods he read to be good for semen (broccoli, sweet potato) this is what he believes made the difference.
I had no feeling of implantation or any kind of implantation bleeding
I had no symptoms at all (tho the past months I had many weird symptoms that turned to be nothing )
I got my BFP today at 9 DPO the day of my expected period. Today would be cd 27, this month I ovulated on cd18 very late. 
We Bd'd every day till after the day of ovulation so the beginning of the fertile week which I believe was 6 days. 
I now have the feeling of pressure in my lower abdomen, still segregated to the left side as I have been continuously ovulating from. Now have been peeing pretty often strangely enough and my lower abdomen has the feeling of gass bubbles.
I'm hoping giving out some information can be helpful to others who are looking for symptoms or who are young and healthy, doing everything wondering why it hasn't happened yet. It will and you will have no idea what to think next!