Seeking advice for fatigue!

Mikala

If you want to read about the life of a crazy person, read on: This is a personal issue and I’m looking for advice.

I’m working a hell of a lot of jobs right now. I work for two companies, have 12-14 hours a week dedicated to nannying for one family, and pick up 5-10 babysitting jobs a month.

I am a full-time college nursing student. Nursing school has not started, but I have been taking my gen-eds this year and freshman year is currently coming to a close. I start 5 days a week at the hospital in the fall.

I work out 5 days a week, 6-8 hours a week. I live a vegetarian lifestyle and I have not eaten meat in 5 and a half years. In those years, I have not supplemented. There is no specific reason as to why I don’t- I just don’t. I didn’t actually know the importance of supplementing up until a couple of months ago. And I’ve just been too busy to do my research and find out what I need.

I have been skeptical that I am anemic, but every blood test shows up normal. As far as anyone can tell, I have no physical issues.

I’m just tired. The answer is to probably just trim down my schedule but I have a hard time saying no to people.

My entire life I have felt that I owe everybody something. I feel like saying “no” equivalents to laziness. I feel that I am not worthy of pleasure and I am never satisfied with myself no matter how much I pack my schedule with serving others (I work in childcare and am also a behavior technician to an autistic child). I also consistently feel like I am burdensome to my family and taking up space.

Need advice on methods to utilize in order to get myself out of this self-inflicting negativity funk, and also advice on how to chill the hell out and feel less exhausted.

I’m only 18, I’ve struggled with control since I was in middle school. Thanks in advance for any advice given, I will listen to anything.