Should I start a fitness IG?

Se

Hi all, I want to start off by saying I’m very excited to continue my fitness journey and share with others.

A little background story, I’m a mom to a beautiful 18mo babygirl. This past January a went through a breast tumor scare, it was benign 🙌🏽 and got it removed. Coming out from that was like walking out into sunshine from a dark tunnel. It was just scary, i was thinking the worse.

Anyway, I decided I was going to change my life and get back on track. I worked out in my early-mid 20’s. My interest in working out declined by my late 20’s, Had my daughter at 30 and I gained over 60+ lbs..😶

Im happy to say I’ve lost all that and my current weight now is lower then when I got pregnant. 🙃 bout 10lbs lower

I’m so motivated to keep on going and actually BUILDING the body and curves I want. With that being said, I’m only human and sometimes my diet slacks..

I’ve been thinking of starting an IG page to keep me on track and share my complete plan from w/o to diet. I want to share with others and provide complete transparency in hopes that others will find it useful and not be intimidated to workout. With so many fit athletes in a much better shape than I am, I get discouraged. There’s so many up on ig already, should I even..

What do you guys think? If I do start this public journey what are something’s I should do different, what should I share that would be interesting for the average person. Cause I’m not only doing this for myself, I’m doing this for others as well..

Idk if this makes a difference but I have a background in graphic design, If I go through with this it will be presented in an organized professional manner, and hopefully pleasing to the eye.

Let me know what you think, thank you in advance.