Bras Are Ruining Your Boobs

nYS ☹ • sounds like nice, but eh..
Bras are cute, expensive as hell & oh so unnecessary. So a 14-year study was conducted in France (also published by Huffington Post aka Google it) on women ages 18-40 on the effects of wearing bras & not wearing bras. Essentially it was concluded that the metal wire in your bra puts you at a higher risk for breast cancer, the constrictive nature of the band doesn't allow the tissue in your breasts to fully develop causing accelerated sagging in addition to ALSO increasing your risk of breast cancer by constricting blood flow. Women that didn't wear any bra what so ever developed the tissue in their breasts, in turn making them perkier longer. This had a greater effect on the younger women  opposed to the older women in the study. So if you're 18-25 this message is more so for you in terms of aesthetic. Women with larger breast also seemed to suffered more severely from wearing a bra, as they often wore the wrong size. They also found that women that didn't wear bras had better posture. I know, I know, running without a sports bra hurts, but it helps your breasts develop that muscle & pretty soon it stops hurting. I stopped wearing bras all together since January 2015, I'm 19 & surgically (end of breast tissue to sternum) my breasts are C cups, but according to VS they're 34Ds. I never hold my boobs walking on stairs or running/jumping anymore, it doesn't hurt one bit, they're perky as hell & I'm doing everything in my power to maintain that. Honestly, it's been the best choice I've made all year, I recommend that every girl at least consider it for your physical health. Nipples, everyone's got'em so let's start a conversation about desexualizing them by not wearing bras & allowing them to just be. Obviously though, if they make you uncomfortable pasties cover them up. Feel free to ask me questions about it so far, I'm completely open about it. ✌🏽️💞
*not saying this is for everyone, I'm just saying in terms of HEALTH