UPDATE: Unpopular opinion

Unpopular opinion but I hate when people insist on giving my son girl toys. You may raise your boys to play with girl toys or your girls to play with boy toys but I'm not raising my son like that. He can choose whatever he wants when he is older but he's my son and I will choose for him until he can decide. Stop shoving dolls in his face when I've repeatedly said no. I don't judge anybody to do what they want with their kids, so please stop forcing me to do something with mine.

UPDATE: For the girl who said "IsS heE gOiNg tO cAtCh tHe GaY"? If my son grows up and decides that he's gay, so be it. All I said was that I don't agree with people handing him Barbie's and girl clothes because HE'S MY SON. Also I have a daughter, and if she decides to be a tomboy or a lesbian when she's older, then SO BE IT. Also I'm anonymous because of all you judgy people on here. Y'all can't just accept the fact that this is my opinion. 🤷. I have gay family and friends, I have never judged anyone for how they live their life. But don't try and come tell me how to raise my children.