TMI question about implantation (no pic, so you're safe tho!)

Sq
Hello wonderful ladies! Just had a quick question... I'm currently 7dpo & am experiencing virtually no pg symptoms to speak of. However, (and here's the tmi part), when I wiped today, I noticed a yellowish tinge to my cm on the tissue. Not a huge amount of it, but still there and yellowish in color. I have NEVER noticed this before, as usually around this time, cm is white & lotioney. I'm not sick, no infection, no itching or odor. I'm wondering if this could actually be a sign of implantation, so my question is: Does IB necessarily have to be blood and/or pink in color? Has anyone ever experienced IB that wasn't pink, but perhaps light brown or yellowish in color instead? I'm very curious, because along with noticing this, I'm also experiencing some very mild, lower right side cramping. Not enough for me to consider this a "symptom", but considering I rarely, if ever, experience cramping at all, it's got me thinking... Any insight on IB, and/or stories of ladies who experienced this during a bfp cycle would be greatly appreciated! THANK YOU!