I guess I’m just missing my husband

Autumn

So I’m currently stationed in Korea for the year without my hubby (we are both military) I’m missing him like crazy and was just thinking about how amazing he is. He can drive me crazy but it blows my mind how without saying anything he knows how I’m feeling. I had a miscarriage in 2017 and I struggled and still struggle with the loss of my first child. He was driving me my best friend and a new friend of ours to a girls night out in summer of 2018. They were talking about there babies. My best friend said something along the lines of we should get the kids together it’d be nice for my daughter to actually have someone to play with. She didn’t mean it in any hurtful way and honestly I didn’t even say anything. I didn’t budge I just held my head high like it didn’t even faze me because I know she wasn’t trying to hurt me. My sweet husband just reached around grabbed my hand and squeezed. He knew what it was doing to me inside the minute the words left her lips. My heart melts at that. I love this man so damn much ❤️🥰