Ranting idk

Ladies, I don’t know what’s gotten into me. My long term partner and I (of almost 5 years) broke up a while ago now. I will always love and miss him so much but I have come to terms with the fact we will not ever be getting back together. I have started seeing somebody new and I’ve stayed over his house a few times, never done anything sexual, just kissed. It’s literally driving me insane lol. He’s older than me by a few years. He’s always giving me mixed signals... like I don’t know if I’m getting anywhere or not. Having a 5 year relationship break down, I’m worried I’ll waste my time again with somebody else and I just don’t want to do that anymore. I also don’t want to give my body to somebody who is not sure about me. I can just see if he makes the choice to commit then we would make a brilliant pair. I really like this guy and I’m having a really good time getting to know him 😩. He said to me that with his ex he never wanted a baby with her and that’s something she would always ask from him and he always said no but he said with me it feels so different. He wants that with me. He also said he feels more for me than what he did with his ex... his ex was suppose to be a one night thing but she got attached to him and he didn’t want to hurt her. I really don’t know what the point of this post is... my mind is a mess . Sorry