He’s changing ..

This past couple of days have been really confusing and hurtful I don’t know what’s going on . My boyfriend and father of my child used to be very joyful always texting and calling asking about us but around Tuesday last week it’s not the same. At first it was him not saying good morning and good night like he has has doing . So I did not pay much attention to that . He wouldn’t call anymore so I called him and he denied the call , all of them even the video chats. I would text him and he wouldn’t reply but is on online and talking to other people. When he reply’s it’s a one or two letter response. “Ok” or “no” or “I’m not mad” When I asked .

I tried to video call him twice and it showed that he reject them so when I mentioned that why he does that. And calls us back We answered and he only wanted to see and speak to our daughter as soon she left I wanted to talk to him and he hung up saying he was in a truck and it was hot.

I voiced called him a couple hours later for us to speak and rejected my 3 calls. He texts me “what am I good for?” “Wha do you want?”

I tried to ask him what’s wrong and he says nothing .

What’s going on? I’m so confused it was just from one day to another.

I don’t even want to call or msg him anymore because I feel like I’m bothering him .

Opinions ?