Stressful household

I’ve only been married almost 2 years but it’s been stressful since a few months of being married. All due to the baggage that came with my husband. He has a child from another relationship and we had a great relationship but now it’s a living hell. She’s super mean and evil to me because of what her mom tells her to do to me. I hate it and as much as wanting to be strong I don’t want to be around her. I literally thought I would go live somewhere else instead of with them. I would find any excuse to leave the house so I don’t have to interact with his daughter. Literally she will say something rude or mean to me every 30-50minutes it’s annoying. Her dad is always for the most part in denial about her behavior and I’m honestly sick of it. I’ve never envisioned marriage would be depressing and stressful like this. I understand there will be hurdles that couples go through but I think the whole marriage has been that way. I don’t know how to fake being happy when I’m not in front of people. I really hate this. And to top it off, my husband feels like I got him in the situation that he’s in currently. He’s made comments like “if u didn’t say this to the dummy then she wouldn’t have gotten mad and done this” “I know how to talk to people without making them angry”. I get this vibe from him that he doesn’t want me to be around when he’s going to court and when he’s dropping off and picking up his daughter.

I feel like our whole marriage revolves around his daughter and her numerous mental issues and her mothers stupidity and spitefulness.