Life is crazy my story.

Stormy

So I’ve have such a crazy year already you guys, soooooo to start off with this story it’s my senior year!!!! Yaaayyyyy you’d think right? Yea well I was excited also.. that was until it all started to come crashing down around me I’ve been with an amazing guy for five years and he’s been here for me threw all this. well let me just tell you I’ve been having issues with my arm and recently found out I need surgery on it to get it fixed up and then We was in a car accident

*No one was really hurt to bad just seat belt burns and bruises *

We went to the hospital so we could make sure everything was ok and waited for what seemed like forever (like 3 hours) they said my boyfriend was just fine just to take it easy bc we were sore and the doctor gets to me and says that they found a spot on my brain and I need to get further testing well we found out it is a cyst which is normal so they say. But they are worried because it’s located in the part of my brain that runs my memory and function basically...so I have three options drain it ,shunt or get it removed so I’m currently trying to decide..... while i wait for the next step so while waiting. I went to prom and had some fun with friend and my boyfriend ❤️

And him and I even made king and queen!!

And I even graduate in two weeks! So to say the least my 2019 has been super crazy but I guess it’s just one day at a time with one step at a time.... it’ll get better I’m hopeful.....