2 years and 5 months.. Need advice.

I think my fiance and I have been going downhill and I don't know how to help it. I don't think I can cause it's him that's not putting any effort and just being dumb & unfair. Even one of his friends noticed. Like shawn (my fiance) and I talked a little about it I just was feeling alone cause he would get home not tell me and go to his brothers room play games or the dirt bikes just anything else other then me. When we lay in bed we don't cuddle anymore (unless we're sleeping) or talk about much. I told him I wanted to spend more time with him and told him how I thought about cute date ideas for us. I asked him "do you do that? Do you ever just see something and think maybe Amber would enjoy this do you ever just think what can I do to make her happy" and he said "no, I think about the dirt bikes and snowboarding and doing things I enjoy it'd be cool if you joined but" ... He's never randomly taken pictures of me. He don't post me or tag me in anything he doesn't look at the stuff I tag him in he's on his phone a lot of the time so.. and the things jake noticed was when he gets a paycheck its his money and when I'm making money its our money like I have to share, when he was working his good job making a lot of money he told me I can get anything that I wanted I didn't get much because he was always spending a lot of money on things that he liked ya know. I'm not getting thought about.. but I'm still here doing his laundry when he tells me to. Sometimes I just wanna move and say fuck it but then I'd be completely alone. We live in his mom's house his parents live in Florida at the moment it's us his friend his friend's girlfriend his brother and his brother's friend I don't know anyone here if I broke it off I wouldn't have anywhere to stay.. my vehicle is broken down right now because of that I don't have a job I've been applying everywhere close that I can walk to. Idk what to do what would you do?